Reed Diffusers Refill Oil (100ml)
Net volume: 100ml
Duration: It will last around 4-6 weeks.
- Pour in the refill oil to your empty diffuser glass. Insert reeds into the glass and flip them once.
- Allow the reeds to gradually draw up the aroma oil and slowly emanate fragrance oil in the room.
- Flip reed occasionally to refresh the scent. For a more subtle fragrance or a small space, use fewer reeds. Fragrance oil may keep up to 4-6 weeks depending on surroundings. Evaporation will occur more quickly in hot, dry conditions.
- Ideally is to put 3-4 reed sticks so that the fragrance oil will not be absorbed too quickly.
We do not recommend you to re-use your reed sticks as the scent throw may not be as strong as your first time usage. The used reed sticks will absord your refill oil slowly, hence your scent throw will be as strong. Thus, its best to use a new reed sticks for your refill oil.
Clean immediately if the liquid touches any surface or skin. Always handle with care. Keep out of reach from children and pets.
Important note before you place your order:
Firstly we like to thank you so much for your support! it means so much to us. However due to the overwhelming response, shortage of soy wax and delay in shipping of our raw materials, we have decided to make candles upon receiving your orders. This will be the best solution for us to ensure that you will get your orders fulfilled instead of us making so many candles in bulk and end up in wastage if it’s not sold.
Please take note:
- For orders received BEFORE Friday 8pm, it will be shipped out either Monday or Tuesday.
- For orders received AFTER Friday 8pm, it will be shipped out the following Monday or Tuesday.
- HOWEVER, if you need us to ship out your candles urgently, please leave a note when you cart out your orders. We will try our best to fulfil your orders earlier and let you know if we can’t commit to your orders. Full refund will be provided if we are unable to fulfil your orders. :)