FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. What is your shipping fee?
- 0.1 to 5kg, flat shipping fee of $4 locally in Singapore.
2. Can I self-collect my candles?
- Yes, strictly by appointment only at our Studio. 16 Shaw Road, #05-09, Singapore 367954
3. Why is there a tunnel when I light up the candle?
- For best results and optimal fragrance, please burn your soy candle for at least one hour or till the surface wax is completely melted. This is important so that the candle burns evenly, and does not burn a well down in the middle
4. Why did my candle wax turn black after my subsequent burn?
- Before you light your candle on subsequent burns, simply snap off any remaining burnt wick and dispose. The candle will burn best with a short wick of around half a centimetre. If the wick is not trimmed, it may produce smoke and burn at a faster rate.
5. Why did my glass jar turn black?
- This happens when you did not trim the burnt wick before you light your candle on subsequent burns. Simply snap off any remaining burnt wick and dispose before you light up your candle. As for your glass jar, you can take a damp cloth or wet tissue to clean it.