REFILL YOUR CANDLE JARS
Many of you asked, what can you do with the empty candle jars?
We are happy to share with you our sustainability efforts to recycle > reuse > refill your candle jars!
Here's how you can get your existing jars refilled by Candescent Box!
1. RETURN: Effective from 1st July 2020, you can head over to Komma Social Cafe @ PLQ Mall, #01-20 (Open daily from 10am-8pm).
Note: Candescent Box collection day from Komma will be every Friday, 6pm (any request received after the cut-off time will be considered as next week's collection.)
2. CONFIRM: Pass your empty jars to Komma friendly staff at their cafe, choose your favourite scent and make payment to confirm.
3. TURNAROUND TIME: Within 2 weeks upon collection day from Komma, customers will be notified via SMS once it is ready for collection at Komma. Kindly notify us if you need it back urgently.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Is there any other return points besides Komma?
- At the moment, it will only be available at Komma, PLQ Mall.
2. Do you accept any candle jars that is NOT purchased from Candescent Box?
- YES! We do accept and will charge you for refill according to the volume of your jar. If you are not sure of the volume of your jar, you can just place a deposit of $10 and we will check for you before we proceed to refill your jars.
3. Can I request for the refilled jars to be delivered to me?
- Yes, however you will have to bear your own shipping fees of $4 if you are unable to collect at Komma.
4. What are your charges for refilling the candles?
- Small: <100g = $10
- Medium: <200g = $20
- Large: <300g = $30
- Extra Large: <500g = $40
- Premium: >500g = $50 nett